Family law cases such as divorce and child custody often involve fundamental rights and far-reaching ramifications. Protecting your rights and achieving a positive outcome require a personalized approach that is tailored to fit your unique circumstances.
At the Law Office of Amanda Salcido, in Lakeland, Florida, attorney Amanda Salcido does just that. You will not find a cookie-cutter philosophy in her office. Instead, you will find a sympathetic listener and skilled problem-solver who will examine every available means of attaining your goals.
Well-Rounded Guidance In All Types Of Cases
As a female attorney, lawyer Salcido has a well-rounded perspective on the issues and intricacies involved in family law cases. She represents both husbands and wives, mothers and fathers, service members and civilians. Clients often find her solution-oriented point of view to be both refreshing and effective.
Ms. Salcido handles all types of family law cases. Her core areas of focus include:
- Divorce: Ms. Salcido handles all aspects of diverse types of divorces, from straightforward, uncontested cases to complex, high-conflict disputes. She also handles divorce for military service members and their families. She is qualified to resolve divorce conflicts through negotiation, litigation and collaboration.
- Child custody: As a volunteer guardian ad litem (court-appointed representative for children), attorney Salcido brings a wealth of legal and practical knowledge to every child custody and parental responsibility matter.
- Child support: You can turn to Amanda Salcido for guidance on establishing, opposing, modifying or enforcing child support orders.
- Modifications and enforcement: When life circumstances change, you can rely on Ms. Salcido for help in seeking (or opposing) modifications or enforcement, particularly regarding child custody, relocations and support.
- Paternity: Attorney Salcido assists both mothers and fathers in navigating paternity proceedings, which establish parental rights and allocate parental responsibilities.
- Relative and stepparent adoptions: Ms. Salcido provides detailed legal counsel and advocacy for stepparents, grandparents and other relatives in both contested and uncontested adoptions.
- Domestic violence: Lawyer Salcido handles domestic issues from a family law perspective. She also represents both sides in proceedings for injunctions (restraining orders) and child custody modifications.
- Juvenile dependency cases: Amanda Salcido represents both mothers and fathers facing allegations of child abuse, neglect or abandonment.
Take The First Step Today
The first and most important step to overcoming family law issues is to speak directly with lawyer Amanda Salcido during a consultation. Call 863-266-4122 or contact her online to get started. She offers the option of evening and weekend appointments for your convenience. Our law office is in Lakeland, and we serve clients throughout central Florida, including Tampa and Plant City.